About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Membership will identify, develop, and implement strategies to support the ongoing recruitment and retention of members, and lead efforts to maximize membership value and dues revenue.
• Oversight, implementation, and evaluation of specific member-directed programs, engagement opportunities, resources, and communications
• Regularly reporting on membership revenue, statistics, and trends with recommendations on future action
• Collaborating with other NAAMC divisions to align efforts with membership goals, and to optimize the dues collection process, membership models, the member database, and other technology solutions
• Relationship management with NAAMC chapters, individuals, sending agencies, and churches to facilitate their engagement with NAAMC Programming
• Preparation and tracking of departmental and program budgets
• The effective management, evaluation, and training of assigned staff positions; departmental strategic planning; and the monitoring of department operations.
College degree required; advanced degree preferred
10+ years of related experience, with at least 8 years implementing data-driven, high-level business strategies and related short- and long-term plans; prior experience in a membership organization preferred
At least 5 years of progressive management experience preferred
Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions to issues affecting the organization’s membership
Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
This is a Fully Remote Work Opportunity with some on-site events required.
About the Company
The National African American Missions Council (NAAMC) is a 501(c)(3) working tirelessly to transform people into effective advocates in establishing a global missions ministry within their local church. We promote short-term experiences in missions that often lead to long-term service. We also equip church influencers and innovators to help revive the African American missions focus and take action towards keeping their church engaged in the Great Commission.
The National African American Missions Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.