About the Role
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced CRM Administrator who will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of CRM systems, including integration with other systems. Provides relevant data reports that will be used to analyze and support business-wide decisions.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the configuration, support, audit and improvement of NAAMC’s cloud-based CRM systems.
• Designs, develops and maintains integrations between CRM and other systems.
• Acts as a liaison between affected departments and/or outside system vendors.
• Prepares statistical data and develops reports using available data.
• Provides system users with technical support and communicates system changes and deadlines.
• Documents processes and suggests and implements improvements to existing processes.
• Develops and implements new processes when applicable.
All NAAMC employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents.
High School diploma or GED
BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study preferred.
5+ years’ experience in System Administration
3+ years’ experience with the design and implementation of CRM software (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.).
Experience with design and creation of integration between cloud-based CRM systems and non-cloud-based applications.
Ability to design and run relevant, complex, and understandable reports
Very strong analytical skills.
Ability to make clear recommendations and decisions.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
The National African American Missions Council (NAAMC) is a 501(c)(3) working tirelessly to transform people into effective advocates in establishing a global missions ministry within their local church. We promote short-term experiences in missions that often lead to long-term service. We equip church influencers and innovators to help revive the African American missions focus and take action towards keeping their church engaged in the Great Commission.
The National African American Missions Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.